Custom Search

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ventriloquist Dummy "Part Six"

Today was prep and paint day. I started by sanding and filling in areas on the Ventriloquist Dummy heads, and then used Magic sculpt to affix the trap door portion of one on the heads. I then painted both jaw pieces and installed one into the standard head. The other jaw piece will be installed after I finish working on the eye controls inside the custom head. I also painted the moving eyebrows, on the Custom Dummy, and worked some more on the eye blinkers. Lots to do. MontanaDan






2 comments:

  1. I dunno MontanaDad... This guy is looking like Richard Nixon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL,Thats Funny Howietoon! I guess any character has to look a little like somebody. Once the eyes are installed, the character takes on a life of his own. Without the eyes he looks a little like a mask. MontanaDan

    ReplyDelete