Custom Search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ventriloquist Dummy "Part Four"

I have started working on the controls inside the head. I have installed the eyebrows and installed two bars, one with a pully for the Mouth/Jaw Control, and the other with springs attached for the Eyebrow Control. I am working on two characters, one with custom blinking eyes and moving eyebrows, and the other is a standard figure. Both are from the Uncle Joe character cast head. I have completed the eyelid installation and have set the eyes aside to let the control posts which are glued into place dry. I basically work on one head creating control parts and installing them, and as I set it aside so the magic sculpt can dry, I work on the other one. Keeps me busy. Almost ready for a first coat of paint! Stay Tuned, MontanaDan




No comments:

Post a Comment