Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

McMurphy




Here is the newest Character I have been working on. I made this little guy using a Cast Head from the Kenny Croes Collection, available at Braylu Creations. These heads are perfect for a size 2-T body, also available at Braylu. Kenny has created several heads available for purchase at Braylu Creations, and they are easy to work with. This is the Uncle Earl Head. As you can see, I made mine a tad bit younger then Kenny's version. I also purchased a Cheeky Boy Cast Head and hope to be working on him next weekend. Both of these heads have the jaw piece already constructed and seperate from the head. They also have an eye plate with an outline for the screw holes. Other then having to cut out the eyes and the skull cap, these cast heads are ready for use with just some minor sanding and installation of your controls. A little paint and some final touches, such as hair and eyebrows, and before you know it he is ready to talk! I named my guy McMurphy. Enjoy MontanaDan

No comments:

Post a Comment