Custom Search

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Time To turn The Page

It is time to turn the page. In early April of 2009 I decided to try a New Hobby. Creating and Building Ventriloquist Figures. It was an exciting time for me, as I learned the ropes, and figured everything out. I have made alot of friends over the past few years, and I have received alot of help and advice from many in the Ventriloquist Community. I want to first off thank every one of those kind folks, who stood behind my dream, and helped me to accomplish it.

I will be closing this blog to all but an occasional future update, and I will be starting a New Blog in the near future. The new blog will be all about Game Design. I have started another journey, and another chapter in my life. I have been creating card and board games, and I have found a new interest, and a new hobby.

I have several games already published on The Game Crafter website, and I have several more in the works. The day to day work on ventriloquist figures has basically come to an end. I have one figure for sale on eBay right now, and one final Butler Character about ready to hit the auction block. These will be my last two ventriloquist figures available. So if you want one get it now before the last two are gone.

I appriciate all the friends, ventriloquists, figure builders and all of you in the ventriloquist community, who have shared the last three and a half years of my life. It has been alot of fun along the way.

I will post one final blog entry after I get my Game Blog up and running. So that anyone who wishes to keep up with my new adventures will have the link to do so.

I will also keep this blog live, as a reference to my work, and as a link portal into the Ventriloquist World.

Cheers, MontanaDan

5 comments:

  1. Dan. I hate to see you leave the figure building side of things. I'll look forward to the day you start up again. Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Buzz, I may still do a figure from time to time, but it is time to try other things. Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep in touch, Dan. And the best of success in the new game-buildin' adventure.-Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kenny, I will stay in touch, keep up the Great Work. Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked your puppets, you did a wonderful job, remarkable creativity. I wish you best of luck for your new venture :)
    Meanwhile I am still sticking to making some wonderful latex puppets ;)

    ReplyDelete