Custom Search

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Different Idea






Well I am trying something new with my newest Ventriloquist Dummy Head, a "Sliding Jaw" I have attached a few pictures, and so far it seems to be working out very well. The jaw slides up and down to open and close, is very quiet and smooth. It took some work to create this operation, but that is half the fun. The eyes are not mounted inside yet, so they look a little off. I like the way the molded hair turned out. I had to reshape the neck and chin a bit, and build up around the sides of the mouth to close the gaps, and hide the side of the jaw when it slides open. The painted pictures at top show the results. So far so good. I still need a name. Anyway, enjoy the pics of a work in progress. MontanaDan

No comments:

Post a Comment